Avast is a complete cybersecurity software that provides protection against all the existing, emerging and advanced cyber threats. Online threat protection products by Avast are packed with cutting-edge features. It offers computer security, browser security, antivirus software, firewall, anti-phishing, anti-spam, and a lot more. For accessing all these features you must have an Avast account. Hence, before moving further, you have to create an account and follow Avast Sign In procedure.
Avast Account Creation
- Start the account creation process by launching a web browser on your computing device.
- Next, access the official website of Avast by typing the “my.avast.com” in the address bar of the browser.
- From the homepage, look at the upper-right corner of the screen. You will get the “Menu” option. Click the option to open the extended list.
- Further, click the “Account” option from the list. This will be located at the bottom of the extended menu.
- This will redirect you to the Avast Sign in window.
- From the top-right corner of the screen, click the “Register” tab to move further with the account creation process.
- In the next window, provide the following details in their respective fields.
- Email Address: First you have to provide the email address that you want to link with your Avast account.
- Password: In the next field, you have to create and enter the password that will help in securing your account. The password you create must be unique, strong and must be easy for you to remember it.
- Re-enter Password: Also, provide your password once again in the next field in order to confirm it.
- For the successful creation of your account, tap the “Create New Account” button.
- The final step of account creation is to verify your account. For verification, Avast will send you a mail on the email address you have provided. You will receive the mail just after you click the Create Account tab.
- Now, access the mail that you have received. In the mail, you will get a “Verify Email” tab. Click the button to successfully confirm the account creation. This will successfully complete the account creation process.
Avast Sign In
- Firstly, open a web browser.
- Now, move to the Avast sign window. For this, you have to type “id.avast.com” in the address bar.
- In the next window, you first have to provide your email address. Make sure that you enter the id that is linked with your Avast account.
- After that, enter the password that you have created for securing your Avast account during account creation.
- Once you are done with providing the login credentials, you can tick mark the “Remember Me” checkbox. This will save your login credentials in the system and will reduce your time of entering the username and password again and again.
However, this is an optional step. Avast does not recommend this option on using a shared device as it may increase the risk of unauthorized access.
- Finally, click the “Login” tab.
Another method for Avast Sign In is to link your Gmail account or Facebook account and use them directly without following the account creation procedure. For this, you have to click the “Login with Facebook” or “Login with Google” tab as per your preference, provided in the Avast Sign in window. In the next window, provide the credentials of Facebook or Google account, whichever you have selected. This will successfully link your account and allow you to access your Avast account.